Web Quick-Look System (WebQLS) offers a powerful post mission data reduction system for use with Internet Explorer.
The Web based Quick Look System (WebQLS) for Microsoft Internet Explorer is designed to enable you to batch process jobs for the conversion of digitized raw data into user specified raw samples or engineering units that can be output into any or all of several formats via Microsoft Internet Explorer – anytime, anywhere. WebQLS can be used with any test program that records in IRIG-106 Chapter 10 format PLUS additional data support may be processed in conjunction with the ILIAD product suite.
Dell EMC WebQLS for Anywhere Access gives you the flexibility you need to process data quickly and easily through your Internet browser. Now WebQLS has a powerful New Video-On-Demand feature for IRIG 106 Chapter 10 data!
- Instrumentation Database – Keep parameter defitions consistent with aircraft instrumentation processing.
- Easy-To-Use Interface – Automated graphical interface for creating parameter sets allowing users to handle large jobs with ease.
- Import/Export – Import and Export Parameter Sets in CSV format.
- Bus Message Catalog – Import MIL-STD-1553 and ARINC 429 bus catalogs from ICD database or define them automatically.
- IRIG-106-Chapter 10 – Process data from IRIG-106 Chapter 10 PCM, MIL-STD-1553, ARINC 429, Fiber Channel, IEEE 754 Firewire, Analog, Serial and Video.
- Software Configuration – Track histories of software configurations for data reduction.
- Generate Data Files – Reocrd and process data for post analysis. Export to post analysis data tools.
- Processing Methods – Supports comprehensive sets of EU conversion methods plus user defined.
- Multi-Tasking – Schudule and run data requests simultaneously.