The Dell EMC Test Data Management Solution (E-TDMS) is focused on supporting scientific, experimental and engineering data through the entire Information Lifecycle. E-TDMS provides fast online access to data within a scalable environment. E-TDMS addresses the issues that surround ingesting, storing, managing, retrieving, utilizing, sharing and distributing scientific, experimental and engineering data along with the business data that goes with it. Regardless of how your business model changes, E-TDMS provides a solid foundation on which to build your information infrastructure.
- Ingest – Raw, User Generated, IRIG 106 Chapter 10, PCM, Video, Telemetry
- Data Management – Data Compartments (Physical and Logical), Metadata Cataloging, Full Text Indexing, Auditing, Document and Item-Level Permissions and Data Access
- Archive – Private Cloud and Data Protection devices
- Records Management – Document Management (version tracking, access control, approval publishing, workflows)
- Test Team Collaboration – Customizable Architectures, Custom Site and List Templates, Site Creation Workflows, Real-time Data Visualization During Ingest, Search and Playback of Data Stored, Integration with Other Infrastructure Management Tools (IMS)
- Knowledge Management – Information Search, Data Mining, Data Analysis, Dynamic Data-driven Reports